Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center (P/SL) provides state-of-the-art, complex medical care in the heart of Denver. Patients come from six states in the Rocky Mountain region, including Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, New Mexico, and South Dakota. Centers of Excellence Include: Advanced Center for Spinal Microsurgery. Bariatric Surgery. Cardiac Rehabilitation. Certified by the American Association of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Colorado Blood Cancer Institute. Comprehensive Cancer Programs. The Denver Clinic for Extremities at Risk. Denver Wound Healing Center. Diabetes Management Center. High-risk Obstetrics, Level IIIC NICU & Pediatrics. Hyperbaric Oxygen Medicine. Kidney Transplant Center. Level IV Trauma Center. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Sleep Study Lab. Spine and Joint Care Specialty Services. Vascular Center Thoracic Outlet Program
Why Choose P/SL?
• Located in the heart of Denver, we are the largest hospital in Colorado and the only tertiary/quaternary care facility in a seven-state region
• We render patient care to a wide range of patients from several surrounding towns and states
• We embrace diversity and learning within our OR
• The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures 2013
• Our staff appreciates our unique call structure
• We have a highly skilled team of Registered Nurses and Surgical Technicians that make our operating room the place to be whether you’re a patient or an employee
Our Service Lines:
• Complex Orthopedics & Spine
• Orthopedic Oncologic Surgery
• Limb Preservation
• Complex Plastic Microvascular Reconstruction
• Thoracic/Kidney Transplant
• General Surgery
• Robotics - da Vinci Si and the ONLY hospital in Denver with the newest da Vinci Xi, the most advanced, least invasive option for surgery
• Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Gynecologic Surgery
• Urogynecologic Surgery®The Joint CommissionTop Performer on Key Quality Measures®2013
Position Summary: This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Supervisor, Anesthesia/OR Efficiencies Support will assist with implementation of departmental and organizational goals, with particular focus on efficiency metrics (i.e. First Case Starts (FCS) and Turnaround Time (TAT).
Licensure/Certification/Registration: BLS required; ACLS and PALS preferred
Education: High School or GED minimally; Two years of college coursework in biology, physiology, anatomy or related scientific field or AD or Bachelor’s is preferred.
Experience: Previous experience in OR as orderly, anesthesia or instrument tech. Minimum of 5+ years anesthesia services/technician/ or instrumentation and/or supply experience in a hospital setting.
Special Qualifications: Knowledge of medical terminology. Must be able to read and speak English.
We focus on keeping benefits fair, smart and competitive with a full package of rewards that support your health, life, career and future. As part of our commitment to a healthy work/life experience, HCA rewards our employees with comprehensive health and wellness benefits, financial and retirement planning support, and time away from work options.Learn more.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.