Vascular Vein Centers (VVC) is currently seeking a Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVS, RVT required). The position is expected to travel through the Central Florida area, to our 7 locations. Travel is scheduled for one location per day, with the possibility of multiple locations in a given week. Our sonographers are a vital part of the care team that treats individuals throughout all stages of venous insufficiency. VVC holds IAC accreditation.
· Provides exemplary patient service
· Demonstrates competency in the performance of venous and arterial scans, based on approved protocols
· Coordinates tests, records test results, and prepares and maintains operational logs
· Maintains equipment and orders supplies when needed
· Act as first surgical assist for laser ablation and sclerotherapy procedures
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures
· Works under general supervision
· Must be able to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and the public and be capable of establishing good working relationships with both internal and external customers
Must hold vascular registry, RVT or RVS
1 year of vascular experience
Travel around the Central Florida Area is required
Internal Number: 001
About Vascular Vein Centers
The Vascular Vein Center mission is to provide excellent patient care and satisfaction to the population that suffers from venous disease. Approximately 1/3 of middle to older aged adults have venous insufficiency which leads to varicosities in many cases. Left untreated, these varicosities can cause pain, swelling, discoloration of the skin and most devastatingly, painful ulcers that are difficult to treat. Our clinicians treat individuals throughout all stages of venous insufficiency.