Lenore Mewton, M.S.W., CPBA
"Be Your Best by Being Yourself©"
Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Understand how to move forward, working from the inside -out.
- Using a holistic approach, I'll help you look at your strengths, skills, values, personal style and unique value-add.
- Develop depth and breadth of understanding of yourself, your (targeted) environment, and what it takes to be successful in your career or business.
- Understand what motivates you, learn how to lead with your strengths and articulate your value-add to others. Develop proactive, life-long career management strategies.
- Develop self-leadership skills to continue to evolve and grow; whether you lead "one" or "many".
What do clients say about working with you?
- Strong job search tools and knowledge (comprehensive resumes, interview coaching, LinkedIn online presence optimization)
- Enhanced listening skills adding value to communications with customers, co-workers, management
- Development of self-knowledge and confidence integrated in job searches, current roles, interactions with others- in the workplace and life.
- Discovering and learning to leverage with internal strengths resulting in faster goal achievement and fulfillment
- Expanded creative thinking strategies creating greater impact in roles and with internal and external customers
- Clients acknowledge the value of being coached by someone who challenges, encourages and listens to them fully; personal coaching background adds value to work related focus
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- “Of all the things I've learned over the years, our coaching work has had the single biggest impact on improving my quality of involvement at work, and anywhere.”
-- Development Engineer at major High Tech company
- “Lenore focused me on my communication skills, primarily listening. To my amazement, I found that I never really "listened" to people. I was able to improve these skills with internal and external clients. Lenore's assistance has been a vital asset to my career development and growth. I truly value her assistance.”
-- Technical Sales Program Manager for Network Computing company
- “Lenore Mewton is an exceptionally talented Career Consultant. She has the ability to effectively partner with individuals and organizations to lead them through difficult transitions. Her depth and breadth of experience helped her clients remain calm, focused and prepared them to achieve their goals in a particularly difficult economic environment. She possesses strong group process facilitation skills and has the ability to plan and organize the group dynamics of workshops and networking meetings. Her clients consistently acknowledged the support, encouragement and direction she delivered in her 1:1 coaching sessions. Lenore is an engaging thought leader and an outstanding resource for anyone in transition.” -- Director, HR Business Partner
- “I feel privileged to endorse Lenore as an outstanding coach, mentor, and person of elevated culture who has expanded my horizon. I met Lenore through the American Chemical Society and through our collaboration I came to frame my professional values as a chemist working in the life sciences, into a rewarding and valuable body of competencies. She has been a quick-thinking and inspiring coach through times of rapid change, and her special talent is to build a lasting foundation of true confidence. Any individual or organization who works with Lenore will be improved.” -- Organic Life Sciences Chemist and Entrepreneur
- “After 32 years in media as a "work for hire" either as an on air talent or an advertising account manager, I was floundering and looking for some purpose in the my life and career. One night meeting with Lenore Mewton changed my life and career. She was able to break me down to my true essence or passion. During my career, I was happiest when I was working with young people on a sports talk show for kids. I had always wanted to teach and coach young people, and her advice and guidance gave me the confidence I needed to pursue my dream of starting my first business. I was so concerned about how I was going to make a living I had lost my way to finding my true self. Lenore gave me the mental support and confidence I needed.
Interestingly over the past 19 months in business, I have been told by investors, that the passion I have for my dream is one of my greatest assets. Lenore unleashed that passion and now the sky is the limit. Needless to say the lesson learned from my time with Lenore was invaluable, and I would totally recommend her services to anyone who is contemplating a change in direction in life or career”. -- President, Founder of Youth Sports Broadcasting Programs
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Blend the best of my backgrounds as a career development consultant, trainer and psychotherapist to coach clients to bring their full potential to their work and life challenges and opportunities.
- Quickly bring tools of self-knowledge forward so clients can see their own value and begin to use it immediately and effectively.
- Depth and breadth of knowledge in the areas of human and career development, organizational challenges, strategic and business perspectives.
- Listen intently and ask challenging questions, eliciting answers, which bring the individual to new perspectives and opportunities.
- Continuous commitment to my clients, my field and on-going learning and development. Seek opportunities for learning and leadership within the coaching profession to enhance knowledge and perspectives.
"Be Your Best by Being Yourself©" -- that phrase embodies my belief that an individual's internal qualities are their external advantage. As a partner, guide, teacher, and change agent, my goal is to help you discover your greatest ally, your authentic self; be it as an employee, leader, entrepreneur, business person/owner or coach.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Individuals in career transition
- Developing leaders
- Small business owners
- Professionals across industries, including: Biotechnology, High Technology, Finance, Engineering, Sales, Life Sciences. Broad diversity of cultures.
- Individuals/managers focused on career growth within current organization
- Private coaching and consulting practice for over 15 years focusing on individuals in transition, entrepreneurs, developing leaders, and small business owners. Author of multiple articles. EBook and webinars on job search needs, leadership, workplace strategies. Recent eBook: “Fast Track Job Search Guide”.
- Managed 2000 employee corporate career center in Boston area for Sun Microsystems, seven years, providing proactive career and leadership development to employees at all levels.
- Additional corporate career and organizational development consultation. Partial client list includes: Sun Microsystems University, Getronics, Cisco Systems, AT&T, Aspect Telecommunications, and John Hancock Financial. Human Resource Consultation roles include Employment Consultant, Outplacement Consultant and on-site EAP Consultant.
- Masters in Clinical Social Work; certified by Target Training International as Certified Personality Behavior Analyst (CPBA), and by Coach University, Inc., as a Certified Graduate.
- Current professional volunteer roles include facilitating/mentoring emerging social leaders; Mentor for secondary school students via online International Telementor Program. Collaborative leadership role within multiple professional LinkedIn groups.
Ready To Get Started With Lenore?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00